Worshipping together. Walking together. Witnessing together (WT3)
We will glorify and enjoy God through Jesus Christ
by worshipping together, walking together, and witnessing together
as a Spirit-led gospel community in the city of Frankston, Victoria, Australia.
Worshipping, walking, and witnessing we do individually. But we are also called to do them together – as a community of God’s people. The Bible does not know of Christians who are “on their own.” So we worship together and we walk together and we witness together. Togetherness is not the goal, but helps us in our purpose of living for the glory and enjoyment of God.
- Witnessing takes place in the community as we worship together and as we walk together
- Some who come in to worship will be confused “?” – perhaps thinking we’re crazy (Acts 26:24)
while some may recognize God is with us “!” and fall down and worship (1 Corinthians 14:24-25)
- We change as we worship and walk together and as God bears fruit from our witnessing together. Ideally we will all be changing more into the image of God
- If God is pleased to bear fruit, our numbers increase
- Some to whom we’re witnessing have not changed – and we’re still witnessing to them
- We’re still worshipping together, walking together, witnessing together